Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reason #5 to attend the MySQL UC 2008

MySQL Conference & Expo 2008
Disclaimer: Forget about my affiliation, this is my personal list of things that I am going to enjoy at the UC.

#5 Database Security Using White-Hat Google Hacking



Sheeri always amazes me. When I think that I have seen all it has to be seen in the field of databases, she will always come with some innovative way of looking at old things.
This session is a series of aha! ideas. Some of them can have come to you. You may have heard of some others, but Sheeri does not stop at that. When she hears about a promising practice, she digs in, until she gets all is there to be learned.
She's a captivating speaker. Once you attend one of her sessions (or if you just talk to her in a corridor about anything), you are addicted. Highly recommended!

More reasons:

No comments: