Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am sponsoring the Boston MySQL User Group


Sheeri's MySQL Bible is here!

As many may probably know, Boston is one of my favorite towns. I have been in love with this town since my first visit in 1990, and in every subsequent trips I have always been enchanted by the town itself and by the kindness I was shown by its people.
I am also very fond of the Boston MySQL User Group, and its organizer, Sheeri K. "Super Hero" Cabral.

I want to show my personal appreciation for Boston by sponsoring the MySQL User Group for one year. I am doing that with my own money, without involving my company.
You can also donate for a MySQL user group, if you want, using the Technocation fund.
You can specify your funds go to a particular user group if you like, or any user group that needs your help.





1 comment:

Sheeri K. Cabral said...

Thanx! It is much appreciated.